I have experience in visual development for animation,
video games, and editorial illustration. I have 5 years of Game Industry experience.
Feel free to contact me
Senior Game Artist at Mighty Finger (Casumo) Games
February 2019- Present
- I worked on Heist, Call of Kora, Deluxe Riches, Copacabana Riches and various unannounced titles for digital casino games.
I was responsible for making logos, buttons, spine animations, splash screens, symbols, marketing assets, and concepts.
Senior Game Artist at Casumo Games
January 2018 -February 2019
- I was responsible for making logos, buttons, spine animations, splash screens, symbols, marketing assets, and concepts.
Concept Artist / Art Director at Lighthouse Animation Studio
June 2016 - December 2017
- I worked on several brands, and I was responsible for storyboarding, style framing, art direction and character designing for different animation projects.
Concept Artist / Senior Game Artist at Overdose Caffeine
January 2014 - December 2015
- I worked on Colossus Command, with funding of Square Enix. I made topdown game maps, mecha designs, character portraits, marketing arts, concept designs, UI illustrations, cutscene video assets, and game icons.
Freelance Editorial Illustrator at Conté Nast
January 2015 - February 2016
Freelance Editorial Illustrator at GQ
May 2014 - January 2016
Concept Artist / Game Artist at Gram Games
February 2013 - January 2014
- I worked on Robi and Railroad Gangs. I made isometric building concepts, character designs, UI elements, marketing arts, and Gram Games' Logo Design.
Jr. Art Director at Grey
June 2012 - January 2013
- I worked on several brands. Such as Amnesty International, Quiksilver, HSBC, Petrol Ofisi, Ülker, Sütas.
Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University,
Graphic Design - Bachelors Degree